1. Rajeswari.M. Kulkarni, K. Vidya Shetty, G. Srinikethan (2013) Cadmium (II) and nickel (II) biosorption by Bacillus laterosporus (MTCC 1628), Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, in press Available online 13 November 2013. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jtice.2013.11.006 Impact factor:2.084
2. Shetty K V; Yarangali S K ; Srinikethan G (2013), Biodegradation of Phenol using immobilized Nocardia hydrocarbonoxydans in a Pulsed Plate Bioreactor -Effect of packed stages, cell carrier loading and cell acclimatization on Start-up and Steady State Behaviour. Bioremediation J. 2013 17(4) 252-263. Impact factor:0.395
3. G. M. Ratnamala, K. Vidya Shetty & G. Srinikethan (2012) Removal of Remazol Brilliant Blue Dye from Dye-Contaminated Water by Adsorption Using Red Mud: Equilibrium,Kinetic, and Thermodynamic Studies ,Water Air Soil Pollut (2012)223:6187-6199 Impact factor:1.748
4. Ratnamala G.M, Vidya Shetty K, G. Srinikethan (2013), Optimization studies for removal of Remazol Brilliant Blue dye from aqueous solution using acid treated red mud, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology ,ISSN 2277-4106. Available at http://inpressco.com/category/ijcet.
5. Rajeswari M Kulkarni , Srinikethan G, Vidya Shetty K (2012) Equilibrium and kinetic studies for the adsorption of cadmium ion on Zeolite 4A. J Biochem Tech 3(5): S158-S160 ISSN: 0974-2328.